What Are The Different Types of Annuities?
When annuities come to mind, many of us think of a monetary amount that is paid out in equal increments until the sum is completely depleted. Individuals may receive annuities for various reasons, whether it is a settlement for a car accident, investment of your funds distributed to you, or a lottery winning to name a few.
Types of Annuities
- Fixed annuities are a result of fixed interest investments that are issued via insurance companies. They come with a guaranteed interest rate with the ability to defer income or draw income right away.
- Variable annuities allow customers to pick from a variety of investments. It then issues you a certain income during retirement which is depicted by the performance of the investments that you choose. If you happen to choose a very lucrative investment, the ROI will be high. With this riskiest annuity option, clients may lose some of their principal amounts.
- Holders of fixed indexed annuities earn variable interest which fluctuates with the market index.
- Immediate annuity payments begin instantly and last until a specified date. With this type of annuity, the customer can give in their lump sum in exchange for annuities. These are purchasable from insurance companies who issue your annuities in the exchange for a lump sum payment.
- Deferred annuities are issued to the holder at a date that is postponed at least one year away.
Rising Capital Associates Purchases Annuities
At Rising Capital Associates, we purchase annuities and structured settlements for a lump sum in return. If you are considering selling all or just a portion of your annuity payments or structured settlement payments, contact us today for more information at 866-444-5061.